How to Connect Facebook to Instagram
As a Facebook subsidiary, Instagram already provides a feature to connect Facebook accounts to Instagram. When you link Facebook and Instagram, you can create posts to upload to social media, Instagram and Facebook.
To connect Facebook to the Instagram method is not difficult. The things you need to prepare, of course, are a Facebook account. So, make sure you already have a Facebook account that you can access. If it’s your first time registering for Instagram via Facebook, you don’t need to connect Facebook with Instagram anymore because it’s automatically connected. So, this method is specifically for those of you whose Account is not related to Facebook.
Steps to Connect Facebook to Instagram
For the record, how to connect Facebook to Instagram can only be done using the Instagram application, for those of you who don’t have the Instagram application, you can borrow your friend’s cellphone to log in on Instagram. Apart from that, you can also download the Instagram application on the Google Play Store for free. If you already have the tools and materials, it’s time to connect your Facebook account to Instagram.
- Open the Instagram application, then log in using the Instagram application.
- Enter the Instagram profile page with the avatar icon in the lower right corner.
- Click on the three lines in the upper right corner, then tap Settings.
- Then tap Account.
- Tap Linked Accounts.
- On the menu, you will see many options. There are Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Ameba, OK.ru. Because we are connecting a Facebook account to Instagram, tap Facebook.
- Then go to the Facebook account that you have prepared, then wait a few moments, you will be asked to confirm, tap Continue as your Facebook Name.
- Wait a few moments (how long? It depends on your internet connection).
- Done, you have succeeded in connecting Facebook to Instagram.
The most visible feature is when you look at the linked account menu, and in the Facebook section, there is already a Facebook name that you previously linked or linked with.